Steam is one of the favorite places for all the games out there. It is an online gaming platform with more than 25.000 games. The platform has some awesome perks, including exclusive deals and automatic game updates. Every time you purchase a game on Steam, all the information about the purchase will be saved, and to access them, you have to open your purchase history. This article will show you where to find Steam purchase history.
Here is where to find Steam purchase history
Steam makes many things super simple, and the same goes for the purchase history. Once you access it, you can see all the information about your previous purchases, such as the content you’ve got, when you made a purchase, and how much money you spent on the purchase. Here is how to access Steam purchase history:
- Open the Steam app on your computer
- Steam home page will open
- Find your Steam profile name located in the top-right corner of the app
- Click on the arrow next to your name
- A drop-down menu will show up
- Now click on “Account details”
- You will see your Steam account
- In the Store and Purchase History section find “View Purchase History” and click on it.
- You will now see a list of the previous purchases you made on Steam
As you can see, accessing Steam purchase history does not require much effort. Just a few clicks and you’re there. Now you can see all your purchases when you made them, and what you paid for each.