GTA is one of the most popular games played by all youngsters, especially those who love playing video games on computers or PlayStation.
In this guide, we'll speak about How To Fix GTA 5 Not Starting Issue.
Computer users have terrible sports flag reviews online. Most of them complain that the game might crash every 20 to 30 minutes. It is unfair for people who upgrade their systems to meet the game requirements and spend too much time on installing, which hasn't been corrected enough for the crashing of the game bugs or viruses.
There are many reasons why your GTA 5 is not starting, and below are a few workarounds for them.
How To Fix GTA 5 Not Starting Issue
Reading the gaming instructions before installation will help you know if the game is safe enough to be installed on your computer. The GTA gaming system might have unpacking problems regarding the installation. It demands safer Operating System and CPU requirements. The installation might need a specific amount of space in the memory card, or if not given, the file might shrink and slow the game process. After the space requirement is satisfied in the installation process, leave some more room in the hard disk or the memory card.
Don't cancel during the installation process, as it might cause a lag in the system. PlayStation users can use a scratch-proof compact disk to switch on and off when not in use and buy a memory card to save and load the game safely without creating any errors in loading the game when played next time.
Users should give their system a break every 30 minutes as it might overheat due to continuous playing, which might lag or slow down the gaming process. Try cleaning the disk when the system slows down. For computer users, it would be advisable to pay heed to the temporary fix list can follow the steps mentioned below to avoid crashing the gaming system when the game is in progress:
How to fix GTA 5 not starting on PC:
These are the steps to terminate the "GTA 5 Won't start" problem
- Open the Device Manager option on the Control panel.
- Select the display adapters and select Disable for your primary dedicated (Nvidia) game card, not the integrated card.
- Go to Search or Browser to rerun the launcher, and it should allow the user to log in, update, and activate GTA.
- Once the GTA gets activated through the Social Club or any other link, go back to the Device Manager and re-enable your (Nvidia) game card.
- Try cleaning the disk or Rebooting the system when it's overheating.
Users can also try other things like To Fix GTA 5 Not Starting Issue:
- Open the GTA, press the keys L1 and R1 on the control remote, and press hold until the loading screen appears; you may see a brightness setting on the screen, then release the keys (decrease the brightness).
- For Safe mode users, use the option of restoring the file system and rebuilding the database; these are mentioned on the GTA gaming site as this might help resolve the issue.
- After the startup of the computer, always allow it to install or load the game. Don't shut down the system when in use, end the process safely after playing the game, and refresh your system as it boots and makes the system faster when used next time. Follow the above steps when the system is at risk.